at The Cannery Lodge
Dinner for 100+? No problem.
We specialize in feeding parties of up to 150 people. Let us handle the catering and the décor.
Family reunions, birthdays, conferences—The Cannery is the perfect location to reconnect.
Make the Cannery Your Venue
A Special Place for a Special Occasion – The Cannery is the perfect venue for gatherings of all kinds. With several options of event spaces, and on premises catering, make your special day incredible.
Multiple Venues to Choose From – The Cannery features several event spaces across our facilities. Whether you are looking for an indoor, or outdoor space, we’re sure you will find it here.
The Hyde Out is perfect for smaller groups of 20-40 guests. The space is 25’ x 31’ and 775 sqft. During the warmer months, we can open up the Hyde Out exterior doors to the firepit area creating an indoor/outdoor event venue.
- Up to 30 guests with 5ft round tables
- Holds 35 – 40 guests with 36” pub tables
- 50 – 55 guests, standing room only
- 2 – 55” Screens available for your use. HDMI input.
- 7 Ft Gas fireplace.
The Cannery Club
The downstairs bar area is 36’ x 40’ and 1440 sqft
The upstairs space is 25’ x 72’ and 1800 sqft.
The Cannery Club is furnished and holds 100 – 130 guests, additional tables can be added for your private event. There are several flat screen TV’s available for you use and a rolling 80” TV with HDMI port for presenting.
The Tidewater Stage and Amphitheater
Overlooking the Kenai River, this private space is 48’ x 34’ and 1632 sqft. Great for private concerts and events. The adjacent grass Amphitheatre can hold up to 300 people.
The Riverview Stage and Deck
The Riverview Deck and lawn space is our largest venue for private events. The stage overlooking the Kenai River is 20’ x 40’. For weddings, we can remove the handrails for better viewing the bridal parties during the ceremony.
Our deck is designed to fit 2 – 20’ x 20’ event tents on it in the case of inclement weather.
Adjacent to the stage is the Spirit Shack, which can serve as your bar or refreshment station for your event!
The Command Center
With views of the river and Cannery Lodge Campus, this space is perfect for any corporate meeting. Great for groups of 10 – 25 guests. Conference Tables can be reconfigured for your meeting needs.
2 x 75” TVs for your AV needs plus a small kitchenette.
At The Cannery Lodge’s River’s Edge Stage & Amphitheater, we are first and foremost interested in the safety of our guests.
The following rules & regulations are enforced to ensure a safe & fun environment can be enjoyed by all of our guests:
- CONCERT IS 21+ ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR VENUE, ALL CONCERTS ARE WIND, RAIN OR SHINE
- NO VENUE RE-ENTRY ALLOWED
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
For your safety, a security & alcohol check is conducted prior to entering the venue. All bags will be subject to search for alcohol & any illegal items. There will be food and beverage concessions at the event. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted for food and beverage concessions.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
Non-alcoholic beverages in FACTORY SEALED (unopened) original containers only.
Can we camp?
NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING
Overnight RV/camping is not allowed by anyone, anywhere on The Cannery Lodge grounds or at the overflow parking lot. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
Items OKAY to bring into River’s Edge Stage & Amphitheater
Low height sand/beach chairs and blankets are allowed in the general Admission grass area. If you bring high back, regular height chairs you will need to sit at the very back or very far sides where you won’t block anyone’s view behind you.
- Backpacks (medium)
- Cigarettes (unopened)
- Digital Cameras
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- Unopened factory Sealed Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras
- Low back lawn chairs
- Single compartment purses
- Small Bags (20″x20″ or less)
- Small Beach Towels
- Sun Block
NOTE: We highly recommend shoes that you’ll be comfortable walking in both gravel and grass. Heels are not recommended.
Items NOT OKAY to bring into River’s Edge Stage & Amphitheater
- No Alcohol, Illegal Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls, Frisbees
- No Bicycles
- No Bota Bags
- No Caution Tape / Rope / Lassos
- No Chains / Chain Wallets
- No Coolers
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
- No Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- No Flags
- No Glass of any Kind
- No Golf Carts, Dune Buggies, Electronic/Motorized Scooters
- No Hover Boards, Segways, Self Balance Wheels, Horses
- No Large Misters
- No Laser Pointers
- No Lounge Style Chairs (where your feet go in front of you)
- No Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-aways, etc.
- No Musical Instruments
- No Outside Food or Beverage (Factory Sealed Non-Alcoholic Beverages okay)
- No Pets, No pets left in vehicles
- No Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- No Selfie Sticks
- No Spray Paint / Giant Markers
- No Squirt Guns
- No Tents
- No Umbrellas (beach, rain, etc.)
- No Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- No Wagons or Wheeled Carts
- No Abusive, Foul or Disruptive Language and Obscene Gestures
- No Fighting, Taunting, Threatening Remarks or Gestures
- No Over Intoxication or Signs of Impairment Related to Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- No Sitting, Standing or Loitering in Designated Fire Lanes/Pedestrian Pathways
- No Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed