Event Rules & Additional Information
At The Cannery Lodge’s River’s Edge Stage & Amphitheater we are first and foremost interested in the safety of our guests.
The following rules & regulations are enforced to ensure a safe & fun environment can be enjoyed by all of our guests:
- CONCERT IS 21+ ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR VENUE, ALL CONCERTS ARE WIND, RAIN OR SHINE
- NO VENUE RE-ENTRY ALLOWED
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
For your safety, a security & alcohol check is conducted prior to entering the venue. All bags will be subject to search for alcohol & any illegal items. There will be food and beverage concessions at the event. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted for food and beverage concessions.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
Non-alcoholic beverages in FACTORY SEALED (unopened) original containers only.
- NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING
Overnight RV/camping is not allowed by anyone, anywhere on The Cannery Lodge grounds or at the overflow parking lot. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
Items OK to bring into River’s Edge Stage & Amphitheater
Low height sand/beach chairs and blankets are allowed in the general Admission grass area. If you bring high back, regular height chairs you will need to sit at the very back or very far sides where you won’t block anyone’s view behind you.
- Backpacks (medium)
- Cigarettes (unopened)
- Digital Cameras
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- Unopened factory Sealed Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras
- GoPros (no poles/extenders)
- Low back lawn chairs
- Single compartment purses
- Small Bags (20″x20″ or less)
- Small Beach Towels
- Sun Block
NOTE: We highly recommend shoes that you’ll be comfortable walking in both gravel and grass. Heels are not recommended.
Items NOT OK to bring into River’s Edge Stage & Amphitheater
- No Alcohol, Illegal Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Audio Recording Devices
- No Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls, Frisbees
- No Bicycles
- No Bota Bags
- No Caution Tape / Rope / Lassos
- No Chains / Chain Wallets
- No Coolers
- No Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
- No Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- No Flags
- No Glass of any Kind
- No Golf Carts, Dune Buggies, Electronic/Motorized Scooters
- No Hover Boards, Segways, Self Balance Wheels, Horses
- No Large Misters
- No Laser Pointers
- No Lounge Style Chairs (where your feet go in front of you)
- No Musical Instruments
- No Outside Food or Beverage (Factory Sealed Non-Alcoholic Beverages okay)
- No Pets, No pets left in vehicles
- No Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- No Selfie Sticks/Narcisstics
- No Spray Paint / Giant Markers
- No Squirt Guns
- No Tents
- No Umbrellas (beach, rain, etc.)
- No Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- No Wagons or Wheeled Carts
- No Abusive, Foul or Disruptive Language and Obscene Gestures
- No Fighting, Taunting, Threatening Remarks or Gestures
- No Over Intoxication or Signs of Impairment Related to Excessive Acohol Consumption
- No Sitting, Standing or Loitering in Designated Fire Lanes/Pedestrian Pathways
- No Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- No Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-aways, etc.